A Magnificently Renovated HomeThis beautiful period home that has been painstakingly restored and renovated is one that is a "must inspect" and is located in a highly sought after central town location just a few minutes walk from the town centre, school and waters of Streaky Bay.
The renovation is one that will amaze you once you see the state of original home and how it has been transformed.
• 4 generous sized carpeted bedrooms with 12ft ceilings.
• Varnished skirting boards and picture rails throughout the "old" portion of the home.
• Dining can be utilized as the 4th bedroom.
• Master with substantial sized tiled ensuite and storage.
• Long tiled hallway with same high ceilings.
• Picture perfect 3-way bathroom with picture rail feature tile, shower and an amazing claw footed
gentleman's bath perfect for that "long soak".
• Linen press.
• Large laundry with great amount of bench and storage space.
• Huge walk in storage cupboard.
• Walk in pantry.
• Superbly finished "cooks kitchen" that is the "hub" of the home including a huge amount of storage and
bench space, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar/ island bench.
• Spacious, tiled, bright open plan dining and family room with bar area.
• Splendid large, paved alfresco area that is the perfect place to entertain.
• Rear lawn surrounded by manicured plants to match.
• 40ft x 25ft shed with sliding doors perfect for boats and caravans.
• 3.5kw solar system that can be increased to 5kw.
• Separate toilet in shed.
• 3 x 6,000 gallon poly rainwater tanks all plumbed to the home.
• Long driveway good for vehicle storage
• Array of high yielding fruit trees
• Original period front facade
• Low maintenance grassed front yard.
As this can be found right in the heart of Streaky bay and is a must inspect fro anyone wanting a home with a great amount of care and detail added to the property.
To insect this property, contact Chad Kirby at Elders Real Estate Streaky Bay today on 0407 720 603.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1,075sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Open Spaces
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Open Car Spaces: 4
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining