1 Betts Street, STREAKY BAY
Large home, Large Property and a Undercover Pool!
What an amazing opportunity to secure a well built brick veneer home on a staggering 4187m2 residential allotment right here in the heart of Streaky Bay.
Situated in a quiet street location just minutes drive from the well serviced town centre and comprised of an amazing 5 bedrooms this property must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
• A wonderfully renovated bright kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• Cozy tiled lounge room with wood combustion heater and split system heating and cooling.
• Separate tiled dining area.
• Huge carpeted family room / rumpus with split system heating and cooling.
• 5 carpeted bedrooms 4 with built in robes and ceiling fans. 5th bedroom being utilized as an office.
• Master with built in robes, walk in robe, ensuite, split system heating and cooling and ceiling fan.
• Neat tiled master bathroom with both shower and bath.
• Massive laundry with a huge amount of both bench and storage space.
• Ducted cooling throughout the dwelling.
• Undercover entertaining area.
• Large enclosed, paved low maintenance yard including undercover solar heated swimming pool and 2nd
undercover garden area.
• Garden shed.
• Powered & concreted double car garage.
• Large carport big enough to house 4 small cars or 2 large vehicles.
• Massive paved driveway with landscaped surrounds including well established trees, plants and garden
• Numerous rainwater tanks.
• Security shutters.
• Second carport perfect for the caravan or boat.
• Very large vacant area at the rear of the property with more then enough room for a large shed to be
The list goes on! To inspect this wonderful family home please contact Chad Kirby at Elders Real Estate Streaky Bay today on 0407 720 603. You wont be disappointed!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Shops,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed